The latest 3.08 patch focuses more on the store updates, performance updates with bugs fixes.
Valorant has been the hottest 5v5 tactical shooter on the market since its launch, and Riot has been trying to make the experience for players better ever since. The latest 3.08 patch is no different. Although this patch doesn’t bring any major changes to the game, there are few changes that the Valorant community has been expecting for quite some time.
These new features include the option to choose which variant of the skin a player wants to equip. Along with this, if someone reports a player, the player will be notified of the reason they have been reported. In addition to this, players can take a sigh of relief, since no agents will be nerfed in the Valorant patch 3.08. Without further ado, here are the complete details about Valorant patch 3.08!
To encourage reports from players, from now on, you will be notified if Riot takes action on one of your reports by sending you a notification in the client. If your client isn’t running at the time, you’ll be notified when you next log in.
Valorant will be adding more customization options in patch 3.08. From now on, players will be able to equip any of the unlocked Account Level Borders in the Player Card section. In addition to this, players will now be able to hide their Account Level from others who are not on the friend list. This can be done by unchecking the box located in the Level Border tab. Now you won’t have to worry about carrying your teammates if you have a higher level!
Equippable Skin Levels
Everybody likes to showcase the skins they have, and Riot has given a cool option that will allow you to equip any skin level, except on variants, which will always default to the max skin level. So technically, you will have more skins, and who can complain about that?
- This includes reducing the number of times the UI needs to update itself to save performance costs.
- Viper’s Poison Cloud 1P HUD and Pit 1P HUD have been optimized.
While spectating, coaches will now be able to swap to players with keybinds using 1 to 5 keys. Along with this, they will now see a visual Picture-in-Picture (PIP) on the top player HUD. This will help them indicate who they are spectating. Also, coaches will now be able to inherit the settings to see player keybindings on the minimap.
- The valves on Viper’s gloves now appear on the correct side of her hands in Left Hand Mode.
- Players were reporting bugs about weapon skins not getting displayed correctly, which has been fixed by Riot.
- Attackers at A Lobby in Split could previously hear gunshots from the A Ramps during the buy phase, creating a disadvantageous situation for the opponents. You won’t have to worry about it anymore as Riot has fixed it in this patch.
- Along with this, Viper’s Ultimate will no longer spawn incorrectly when placed on top of the shipping crates on B site located on Icebox.
Last but not least, Riot has fixed a bug that used to stop players from defusing if they use Ping (Z) while doing it.