Riot Games introduced an account-level feature with the 3.08 patch update. Now you can hide your Valorant account level. The community was asking for this feature for a long time. Keep reading this article to know how to hide your account level in Valorant.
What’s account level in Valorant?
Valorant introduced a recognition system based on your loyalty and time invested in the game. A border on your in-game player card represents your account level in Valorant. The border changes every 20 account levels.
How to hide your account level in Valorant?
- Launch Valorant.
- Then click on the collection tab.
- Once you get inside, click on the Player Card.
- You will see the Level Borders option there. Click on it.
- Find out the “Show my account level on my player” option and uncheck it.
- You are done. Your Valorant account level is now private.
Recommended | How to stalk someone on Valorant?
– Advertisement –