Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the past few weeks, chances are you’ve already heard about Palworld – the newest talk of the town. With the growing popularity of the title recently, millions of players from throughout the globe have tuned into the game to build their dream base and catch up some all the pals that the game has to offer.
With over 100 Pals being available throughout the Palpasgos Islands, obtaining every single one of them is no small feat. Players may have to spend hundreds of hours searching for all the Pals in the game and with some of the Pals, especially the Legendary ones, being extremely hard to catch, you will undoubtedly have a difficult time completing your Paldeck.
Luckily, Pocket Pair has enabled Pal trading in Palworld, which means that players can trade their captured Pal with others as long as they’re playing on the same server.
If you want to trade your Pals with your friends, or just wish to give one of your stronger Pals to your newbie friend to help them in their journey, look no further.
How To Trade Pals With Other Players in Palworld
There are two primary methods of trading Pals in Palworld. While the first method only enables you to trade with other members of your guild, the second method lets you trade Pals with any other player within the server.
Without further ado, let’s take a look at how to trade Pals in Palworld.
First Method: Trading Using Palbox
The first method is to trade your Pals using the Palbox. To do so, follow these steps:
- Ask the player you want to trade with to join your guild.
- Go to your Palbox.
- Drag the Pal that you wish to trade in the bottom slots.
- Ask your friend to drag the Pal up from the slot to their inventory. If you want something in return, you can ask your friend to drag and drop the Pal that they want to offer in the now-empty slot.
And that’s it. You have successfully traded Pals with your friend!
Second Method: Dropping Pals To Trade
This method lets you trade Pals with any other player in the same server without inviting them to your guild. Follow these steps to trade Pals through dropping:
- Open your Party screen by pressing Tab and clicking on ‘Party’.
- Hover the Pal that you want to drop.
- Press R to drop the Pal.
- Select “Yes” if a warning pops up.
- Your Pal is now dropped on the ground.
Once done, you can ask your friend to pick up the dropped Pal and it will automatically be added to their Party or Palbox.